Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh my gosh...have you ever ordered something  out of a catalog or off line  get it and its not what you expected and they you have to ship it back at your expense? This irritates me  to know end. I ordered a generator from a well know catalog  and it came to us as damaged goods and parts missing, now they are saying that i have to pay to ship  this piece of junk back to them that is going to cost me over  100 bucks....i was mad today   i seen steam coming out of my ears Lol......if this isnt rectified in the next few days  i will tell you what company to boycott...right now i am giving them time to correct this situation.....good business is having happy customers..... thanks for reading my rant...if you have had problems like this feel free to  write about it..its theraputic

No comments: