Saturday, December 13, 2008

Need things to send to your fellow soldier in Iraq ,we had a lady come into my store yesterday and bought 90 pcs of our .29cent new years supplies to send to bagdad. I was touched...her daughter, she said was stationed over there and she wanted her to bring in the New Year with a smile. So see, its worth coming in to my store.I have the most wonderful neice that will help you out. Dont forget the Napkins,cutlery,table rolls for all your banquets coming up. We switch it up each holiday season too..we carry valentines,st patricks day,easter, and oh my goodnessGRADUATION. yes they grew up that fast.....hope this blog is helpful...just follow the link beside the blog for my phone and address and location..and i appreciate all your business....
sincery, Kelley

1 comment:

ceterbug said...

I think that neice of yours should be nominated for Employee of The Month.LOL!!!